When an employee reaches a specified sickness level (as defined in Admin > Settings > Email > Sickness Alerts) an email alert is sent to the specified email addresses. Depending on the level of sickness (based on the Bradford Factor) a recommendation can also be included in the alert email to suggest the appropriate response by the manager. These levels and responses are setup in Admin > Settings > Lookup tables (dropdown menu) > Sickness > Bradford Factor Ranges.
Articles in this section
- How do I validate my email?
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do?
- What do I do when my user account is locked
- How do I approve leave?
- How do I book leave?
- How do I notify a sickness?
- GDPR update - 25th May 2018
- Employee with no email
- Getting ready for the next years leave year
- Editing a leave request