A medical Condition can be kept on record to inform the manager of any long term illness. When a sickness is notified for that employee and an email is sent to their manager, the medical condition is also included to help the manager make a better decision on how to proceed.
Articles in this section
- How do I validate my email?
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do?
- What do I do when my user account is locked
- How do I approve leave?
- How do I book leave?
- How do I notify a sickness?
- Employee with no email
- Getting ready for the next years leave year
- Editing a leave request
- Cancelling leave as an Admin