Absence rules are adapted by you to suit your business and used to control and pre-manage your absence requests. As a request for leave is made it is checked against the relevant Absence Rules prior to sending the request for approval to the manager. Some examples of the rules include limiting the number of employees away from a department at the same time and requiring a minimum notice prior to the start of the leave request.
Articles in this section
- How do I validate my email?
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do?
- What do I do when my user account is locked
- How do I approve leave?
- How do I book leave?
- How do I notify a sickness?
- GDPR update - 25th May 2018
- Employee with no email
- Getting ready for the next years leave year
- Editing a leave request